Please read through the list below and see if there is anything you can donate to the Forgotten Dogs. Every little bit helps!
And, if you’re wondering what all we do with these donations, check out pictures of our Winter 2012/2013 Outreach Missions on Facebook:
- Thanksgiving Eve Outreach Mission in Las Vegas
- Christmas Eve Outreach Mission in Albuquerque’s South Valley
- New Year’s Eve Outreach in Valencia County
Our outreach to those who have nothing will continue. Please help us help them!
- Dog Houses
- Large collars & body harnesses (no choke collars please)
- Trolley systems (available at Petsmart, appx $35/ea.
(Used to replace chains in the field)
- Waterproof dog coats (mostly large)
- Non-tippable large plastic water bowls
- Toys that won’t roll away from a chained dog
- Dry dog food: we feed grain-free Nutri Source (available at Pet Food Gone Wild or Boofys or Long Leash on Life
- Large rawhide chewies (available at a reasonable/bulk price at Costco)
- Kuranda-type beds (see link below)
- Thundershirts for fearful dogs (see link below)
- Dog beds
- Large fluffy blankets
- Gas cards
- Costco cards